Setting Up the Arkose Fraud Deterrence Platform
Roadmap for how to migrate to or otherwise set up your client(s) and server to work with the Arkose Platform.
The following is a roadmap/checklist for getting set up to work with the Arkose Labs Fraud Deterrence Platform. This page, and the pointed to pages, cover both Arkose Detect and Arkose Protect. Please go through the steps in the order listed below. In particular, note that you must set up both your client(s) and server.
You must setup both your client(s) and server.
Client-Side setup: Use the client-side setup guide as needed for each of your application's platforms. If you have more than one platform, you will have to setup each one.
- Desktop/ Web Browser environments: Client-Side Instructions.
- Mobile environments: Mobile Setup.
Server-Side setup: Use either the standard server setup guide or, if you're using a Content Delivery Network (CDN), use the appropriate setup guide for your CDN.
- Standard Servers: Server-Side setup instructions
- Content Delivery Networks:
- Fastly: Arkose on Fastly - Reference Architecture
- Akamai Reference: Arkose on Akamai - Reference Architecture
Specialized Client-Side setup: If you have any of these special client-side cases, use the appropriate guide.
- Migration from using reCAPTCHA: reCAPTCHA to Arkose Labs Migration Guide.
- React or Angular application setup: React or Angular Setup.
- Iframe integration: Iframe Setup Guide.
- Connected devices setup: Connected devices integration guide (game consoles, smart tvs, etc.).
- Subresource Integrity setup: Subresource Integrity (SRI)
When the Enforcement Challenge is loaded, the Arkose Platform creates and drops a simple timestamp cookie containing only the request timestamp. This cookie does not contain any other user data, PII, or identifiers. For more information see the Knowledge Base article about cookies (Support login required).
Updated 11 months ago