Arkose Labs Verify API versions, V1 and V2 are reaching End of Life on June 1st, 2023 and Verify API version, V3 will no longer accept any request for feature enhancements
Over the past couple of years, we have built and enhanced the latest version of the Verify API, v4, to provide the best customer experience. This includes security, stability, latency, and feature enhancements.
Verify V4 migration started around Q2 2022 and so far 85% of our customer traffic has already been migrated to Verify V4.
Below are the steps to migrate to Verify V4
- Change the request URL of your Verify calls to point to your custom V4 URL.
- Update your integration to correctly parse the new response schema format and its additional fields as specified in our Calling Verify v4 API document.
If you do not already have a custom V4 URL, talk to your CSM about getting one.
- Improved latency: Verify V4 responds 3.5x faster than previous versions on average. Depending on your current implementation, latency improvements may differ.
- Better security: V4’s custom URL ability uses TLS 1.2, which is quickly becoming the industry standard for HTTP transport layer security.
- Arkose Insights: Arkose Insights, a new soon-to-be-launched feature, will be available exclusively on Verify v4 and will constitute enriched insights about a session that can be used by you to directly influence a downstream decision, enrich an existing decision-making workflow, or create a new workflow to reduce fraud.
- Support for latest features: Future new features will only be added to V4.
- Improved observability and stability: V4 was designed and written with a particular focus on improving Verify’s observability, stability, and scalability.
Customers who are still on Verify V1 & V2 versions must migrate to V4 by June 1st, 2023. Also, Verify API version, V3 will no longer accept any request for feature enhancements.
Please reach out to your CSM if you have any questions migrating to Verify V4.
Updated 7 months ago